Blog Revamp... and Bookstagram!

There's been a few subtle changes going on here over the past few weeks. 'Good Friends, Good Books and a Sleepy Conscience' is no more! I'd never actually intended on keeping the name anyway, it was a sort of stop-gap until I decided what I actually wanted to call it  - a stop-gap that ended up lasting over two years!

After much deliberation my sister came up with the idea of Reading in Wellies (like Running in Heels but with farmers and books, geddit?)

The url is staying as lilmissvixreads for now - if anyone has any expertise on changing urls on over 200+ posts I would greatly appreciate it. Do I need to make custom redirects for all of them? Technology is hard.

________________________________

In other news, I've finally joined the wonderous world of instagram. You can find me there @readinginwellies.
I had no idea how many amazing bookstagrammers there are out there, and while I'm still very much a novice I'm loving all the beautiful book photography!









A photo posted by Vicki 🇬🇧 📚🐄 (@readinginwellies) on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Review: The Wardrobe Mistress by Natalie Meg Evans