Top Ten New to Me Authors I Read in 2015




 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I've read books from plenty of new authors this year, and these are just a few of my favourites:

1 Eva Rice - The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets is just so beautifully written.

2 Erica Spindler - The First Wife was so gripping that I read it in a day!

3 Tracy Rees - Amy Snow won Richard and Judy's Search for a Bestseller, and it's easy to see why.

4 Marina Fiorato - Kit is my book of the year by a mile. More on that next week!

5 Louise Candlish - The Sudden Departure of the Frasers had me intrigued from the start.

6 Gill Paul - The Affair, with it's backdrop of the Burton/Taylor romance in Italy, is stunning.

7 Sophie Hannah - The Monogram Murders marks a welcome return to fiction for Monsieur Poirot.

8 Graeme Simsion - The Rosie Project is just hilarious and wonderful.

9 Laura Barnett - The Versions of Us is a very clever book. This girl has talent.

10 Zara Stoneley - Stable Mates/Country Affairs are my guilty pleasure reads of the year.

Who made your lists this week?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Review: The Wardrobe Mistress by Natalie Meg Evans