Book A Day 14: An Old Favourite

I was toying with choosing a classic novel for this category until I happened upon Lords of the White Castle by Elizabeth Chadwick. It has long been one of my all time favourite novels, and it was this book that really got me into historical fiction. I would highly recommend it! The version I originally read was a library copy, and a couple of months ago I snapped up a copy of it that I found in a charity shop determined as I was to read it again. Haven't got round to it yet but I will soon!

What's your go-to old favourite book?
Check out my other #bookaday choices here, and don't forget to join in the #bookaday conversation over on Twitter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Top Ten "Gateway" Books/Authors In My Reading Journey