Book a Day 11: Second-hand Bookshop Gem

It is literally impossible for me to walk past a second hand/charity shop without a quick scan of the book section, just in case they have any hidden gems. I've obviously bought many second-hand books, but the one that sticks out in my mind is The Moneypenny Diaries: Secret Servant by Kate Westbrook. I had found out about the Moneypenny Diaries series of books only the day before, so imagine my surprise at finding it sat there on the shelf waiting for me. Now that's fate! Gorgeous cover too!

What's the best second-hand book you've found? Head over to Twitter to join in the #bookaday fun, and have a nosey at my other choices here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Top Ten "Gateway" Books/Authors In My Reading Journey